[Win The Enterprise-wg] Automaker Whitepaper / Press Release

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Tue Aug 19 14:03:20 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

This morning we launched a landing page and press release to promote the Top 10 automaker whitepaper that Kathy Cacciatore and Seth Fox having been working on the last few months.
Landing Page & Whitepaper: http://www.openstack.org/enterprise/auto/
Press Release: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140819005221/en/Global-Top-10-Automaker-Adopts-OpenStack-Enterprise-Wide#.U_NWylZGW29
This landing page begins of a new section we’re building on openstack.org to present enterprise use cases and content.  We’re promoting it across our website and have also spun up a few ad campaigns to drive traffic.

I wanted to share the news, and ask for your help in promoting it. For a quick win, you can retweet https://twitter.com/OpenStack/status/501728026493980672 :)

Thanks again to Kathy, Seth and the team who put this together. We have more great enterprise case studies and content in the pipeline, and I’m looking forward to building momentum as we head into the Paris Summit.

Thanks,
Lauren