[Elections-committee] Draft Timeline

Alan Clark aclark at suse.com
Wed Oct 16 13:54:27 UTC 2013

I  seem to be having connection problems with the conference calls.

I would like to make the recommendation that make a couple of modifications to the timeline.  I would like to give the community more time to discuss and understand.

My recommendation is that we not hold a board vote at the November 4 board meeting. Instead let's do a vote in December.
Add in additional community meetings and let's blog and include information in the newsletter in November.

-AlanClark