[Elections-committee] Summit Town Hall

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Sun Nov 3 23:27:12 UTC 2013

OK. We can list it on the agenda from 12:50 - 1:40 pm, which should give folks participating in the key signing a little buffer to make it.

Is there a specific description you’d like to see in the agenda?  We’ll promote the town hall in our daily email blasts to attendees, but are one of you planning to email the Foundation list with a heads up?

Who is going to kick things off Thursday, and will the entire election committee want to sit up front or on the stage?

Thanks.