[Elections-committee] Summit Town Hall

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Sun Nov 3 03:31:28 UTC 2013

How would Thursday over lunch work for the Summit town hall?

Lunch starts at 12:30 pm. We can give people a few minutes to grab food and get settled, and then start the town hall at 12:50. We’ll need to wrap up by 1:40.

We can make use of the A/V system in the demo theater in the expo hall, so it’s convenient for people to grab lunch and join.

What do you need in terms of A/V?  Just a mic, or would you want to project any slides?  What description would you like us to include in the online schedule?

Thanks,
Lauren