[OpenStack-DefCore] [interop] Looking for participants in the Interop Challenge for Barcelona

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Sep 21 22:39:21 UTC 2016

On 09/21/2016 10:01 AM, Tong Li wrote:
> Stefano, totally agree with heat assessment. I think that is the
> reason why we are using ansible scripts to drive the work load tests.
> Terraform is not used because it has bugs that we can not over come.
> By any chance you've run the docker swarm one?

I'm having issues with Ansible: it always tries to check  The
authenticity of host even if I disabled that check in ./ansible.cfg and
with environment variable... Not sure what's happening. The log of the
exchange, I have exhausted my options:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/582477/

Thoughts? (i can connect manually to the hosts and solve the issue, but
I'd rather have a clean solution, once and for all).

> Happy to know that the lampstack was successful.

I sent a patch with the dreamhost configuration:

   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/374394

Cheers,
stef