[OpenStack-DefCore] [User-committee] [interop] Looking for participants in the Interop Challenge for Barcelona

Tong Li litong01 at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 21 12:49:58 UTC 2016

Igor,
    I think at present, the challenge is that not many cloud enable HEAT,
so few has Murano installed. I will put this item on the agenda when we
have the regular Wednesday meeting. We can discuss this and you are welcome
to participate. The meeting will be at 10:00am EDT @ openstack-meeting-cp.
Here is the wiki page if you want to get more detailed information and all
past meeting logs.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Interop_Challenge

Thanks.

Tong Li