[OpenStack-DefCore] Scoring signups for 2017.01 - please volunteer!

Mark Voelker mvoelker at vmware.com
Wed Sep 14 16:51:01 UTC 2016

Hi Folks,

Per discussion at the DefCore meeting today [1] it’s that time again where we solicit folks to play point on scoring new capabilities for the next Guideline.  If you’re interested in helping out, please sign up on the etherpad [2] today!  If you’re new to the process or just need a refresher on how it works, please check out the recording of the session Chris Hoge put together last week. [3]  In brief, what you’ll be asked to do is reach out to the PTL of the project(s) you volunteer to work on and discuss what, if any, new capabilities or tests should be added for that project in the next Guideline.  After you do your homework, you’ll submit a patch to the DefCore repo with your initial suggestions, and the rest of the committee will discuss and iterate on them via Gerrit.

We do need to move quickly on this, so please sign up ASAP if you want to help.

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/defcore/2016/defcore.2016-09-14-16.02.html
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreLunar.17
[3] https://plus.google.com/events/cuejgn5k8keg0j0c11qi3k4j15c

At Your Service,