[OpenStack-DefCore] Recommended tempest.conf settings

Tristan Goode tristan at aptira.com
Mon Sep 5 00:39:16 UTC 2016

Great to hear this Catherine and Chris, Well done Shunde!

Cheers
Tristan

Tristan Goode

*CEO, Aptira - Making OpenStack Great!*Australia Toll Free: 1800 APTIRA
General Enquiries: +61 2 8030 2333
Direct/Mobile: +61 400 399 211
Website: aptira.com <http://www.aptira.com/>

  <https://www.facebook.com/Aptira/>  <https://twitter.com/Aptira>