[OpenStack-DefCore] [openstack][interop-challenge] IBM Bluebox workload test result report

Tong Li litong01 at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 1 13:48:52 UTC 2016

Please find the first try of the test results. Since we do not have NFV
work load scripts yet, the test results only include the docker swarm and
lampstack test results. When NFV work load script is ready, I will run all
the test again and send new test result report. Let me know if you have
questions.
(See attached file: 2016-08-31Z14-30-26-IBM_Bluebox_Mitaka.txt)

Thanks.

Tong Li
IBM Open Technology
Building 501/B205