[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore + RefStack sessions in Barcelona

Catherine Cuong Diep cdiep at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 26 21:53:11 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that we will have two Interop related sessions on
Thursday.

The first session is at 9:50 - 10:30 am CCIB - Centre de Convencions
Internacional de Barcelona - P1 - Room 117 (titled: Interop? You Keep Using
That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means).  While this
session is listed as a panel discussion in the OpenStack summit schedule,
it would be great to have lively debate and interaction with the community.
Participation of the DefCore and Interop Challenge team would be extremely
valuable. An etherpad will be used to capture questions and feedback at
this session:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/interop-panel-openstack-barcelona-2016-10-27

The second session titled "Beyond Refstack: The Interop Challenge" will be
at 11:00am-11:40am, Hilton Diagonal Mar - P0 - Ballroom A.

Please come and join us!

Catherine
----- Forwarded by Catherine Cuong Diep/San Jose/IBM on 10/26/2016 11:00 PM
-----