[OpenStack-DefCore] WP theme for interop demo

Craig Peters cpeters at mirantis.com
Tue Oct 25 09:50:44 UTC 2016

I got the following trying to install the plugins.

TASK [wordpress : Install and activate required plugins]
***********************

fatal: [172.18.79.210]: FAILED! => {"changed": true, "cmd": "sudo -u
www-data wp --path=/var/www/html tgmpa-plugin install --all-required
--activate", "delta": "0:00:00.450308", "end": "2016-10-25
09:49:28.363214", "failed": true, "rc": 255, "start": "2016-10-25
09:49:27.912906", "stderr": "PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method
TGM_Plugin_Activation::get_instance() in
/home/ubuntu/.wp-cli/packages/vendor/itspriddle/wp-cli-tgmpa-plugin/command.php
on line 70\nFatal error: Call to undefined method
TGM_Plugin_Activation::get_instance() in
/home/ubuntu/.wp-cli/packages/vendor/itspriddle/wp-cli-tgmpa-plugin/command.php
on line 70", "stdout": "", "stdout_lines": [], "warnings": []}

--
Craig Peters | Director of Product Management | www.mirantis.com
d: +1 650 490 4324 | m: +1 925 639 0804