[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore + RefStack sessions in Barcelona

Egle Sigler egle.sigler at rackspace.com
Fri Oct 21 16:57:17 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

If you are going to be in Barcelona next week, please join us for the following DefCore and RefStack sessions:

* Interop (DefCore) Working Group Work Session: Tuesday, October 25, 2:15pm-2:55pm, AC Hotel - P14 - Pedralbes, https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16798
* OpenStack Interoperability Challenge: Running Unmodified Apps in Any OpenStack Cloud, Wednesday, October 26, 9:25am-9:35am, Keynote stage, https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/17362
* RefStack Work Sessions  Wednesday, Octover 26, 5:05 - 5:45 pm, 5:55 - 6:35 pm,  AC Hotel - P3 - Gràcia , https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/refstack-ocata-summit
* Interop? You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means. Thursday, October 27, 9:50am-10:30am, CCIB - Centre de Convencions Internacional de Barcelona - P1 - Room 117, https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16339
* Beyond Refstack: The Interop Challenge. Thursday, October 27, 11:00am-11:40am, Hilton Diagonal Mar - P0 - Ballroom A. https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16412
* Heat: Work Session (defcore related) Friday, October 28, 11:00am-11:40am, AC Hotel - P3 - Gràcia, https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/17063

We should have a second DefCore WG session on Tuesday as well, but it is not posted on the schedule yet. Hopefully it will be immediately after the first one.

Thank you,
Egle