[OpenStack-DefCore] [interop-challenge] Floating IPs

Tong Li litong01 at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 13 14:26:44 UTC 2016

Jean-Daniel,
    I have run these tests on OVH cloud using the scripts, they worked very
well. The scripts allow your cloud to use whatever way your neutron is
done.  I was the first one marked your cloud successful regarding the
interop effort, so I think it is perfectly ok to show off that on stage.

Thanks.

Tong Li
IBM Open Technology
Building 501/B205