[OpenStack-DefCore] [interop-challenge] Urgent and extremely important action required

Tong Li litong01 at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 12 17:01:08 UTC 2016

After I meet in person with OpenStack foundation last Monday, Lauren and
Tamara agreed to take time from their busy schedule to participate in our
Oct 12th Wednesday meeting. Thanks so much to Lauren and Tamara!

During the meeting, Lauren and Tamara asked each participate who will go on
stage for the live demo to provide their information at the below etherpad,
please do this asap.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/interop-challenge-participant-info

The information provided by each participate will allow OpenStack
foundation to grant you permission to enter the building for rehearsal on
Monday (possibly Sunday if one is scheduled) and provide you any update on
this on-stage appearance. Please refer to the discussion here and take all
necessary actions for the two rehearsals. I will also be there to provide
some information on what questions Jonathan Bryce may ask during this 12
minutes show since we have run this last Monday.

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/interop_challenge/2016/interop_challenge.2016-10-12-14.00.log.html

Thanks so much for your effort to bring us to this point.

Tong Li
IBM Open Technology
Building 501/B205
litong01 at us.ibm.com