[OpenStack-DefCore] [interop-challenge] Reminder for the meeting on Wednesday 10/12, 1400UTC/10AM EDT/7AM PDT

Tong Li litong01 at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 12 13:41:41 UTC 2016

Jean-Daniel,
   I have updated the column for you so that Damien's name is in that
colume since we are kind of running out time. Next time, please update the
column by someone from your company.

Glad to see your company participating.

Thanks.

Tong Li
IBM Open Technology
Building 501/B205
litong01 at us.ibm.com

From:	Jean-Daniel Bonnetot <jean-daniel.bonnetot at corp.ovh.com>
To:	Lauren Sell <lauren at openstack.org>
Cc:	Tong Li/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS, defcore-committee
            <defcore-committee at lists.openstack.org>, Damien Rannou
            <damien.rannou at corp.ovh.com>
Date:	10/12/2016 07:12 AM
Subject:	Re: [OpenStack-DefCore] [interop-challenge] Reminder for the
            meeting on Wednesday 10/12, 1400UTC/10AM EDT/7AM PDT

Hi,
I sent the info to Johana.
On OVH side it will be Damien Rannou who will be on stage.

--
Jean-Daniel Bonnetot
ovh.com | @pilgrimstack