[OpenStack-DefCore] Ubuntu 15.10 deprecated, not available anymore on DreamHost [interop]

stefano+interop at openstack.org stefano+interop at openstack.org
Tue Oct 11 16:41:00 UTC 2016

On 10/10/2016 03:05 PM, Mark Baker wrote:
> I am confused about the statement that 16.04 doesn't have python as it
> should have python3 included.

Correct, I should have been more precise: Ubuntu 16.04 comes with only
python3 by default, but it completely misses python2. This has important
implications for Ansible: one needs to install python2 on 16.04 and skip
gathering facts about the VM (among other things)... It's a lot messier
to use ansible on 16.04 than it should be.