[OpenStack-DefCore] [interop-challenge] 3-Tier LAMP Sample Heat Template

Masayuki Igawa masayuki at igawa.me
Wed Oct 5 01:51:31 UTC 2016

Hi interop-challenge team!

I'm now trying to run "3-Tier LAMP Sample Heat Template"[1] against
our(HPE Helion) OpenStack environment. But it was failed. So I have
some questions about this.

1. I think we should not modify these templates for the
interop-challenge testing. Am I right?

2. Are these templates for Mitaka version?

3. In the Liberty version, LBaaS v1 is already deprecated[2]. So, why
do we need to use LBaaS v1 in this template?

I'm not complaining about this, I just want to know the intention and
how to pass this tests.

[1] https://github.com/openstack/osops-tools-contrib/tree/master/heat/lamp
[2] http://docs.openstack.org/mitaka/networking-guide/config-lbaas.html

Thanks,