[OpenStack-DefCore] [Interop] New Repository

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Thu Nov 17 00:05:23 UTC 2016

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 9:17 AM, Christopher Aedo <doc at aedo.net> wrote:
> On 11/11/16, Tong Li <litong01 at us.ibm.com> wrote:
>>
>> Chris,
>>    Thanks so much for doing this important work. Please let me know what I
>> can do to help. If we do have a new repository, I will be very happy to
>> move all the stuff we have in contrib repository over to the new one. We
>> can also structure the entire directory a bit better. We can talk about all
>> these things on coming Wednesday meeting. Chris, can you come to the
>> Wednesday meeting UTC 1500 at
>> http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=openstack-meeting-cp
>
> I'm glad to hear there's support for this :)  I should be able to make
> that meeting next week, look forward to coordinating next steps.

In this mornings Interop Challenge meeting[1] we agreed to call the
repository "interop-workloads".  I threw together a PR to request the
repo[2] and at this point it looks good so will just need the Infra
cores to review and merge.

Along the way I also created a launchpad project[3] for this.  This
will allow you to create blueprints for all the different efforts
you're planning (and any PRs can reference blueprints or bugs).

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/interop-challenge-postmortem
[2]: https://review.openstack.org/398533
[3]: https://launchpad.net/interop-workloads

-Christopher