[OpenStack-DefCore] [Interop] New Repository

Caleb Boylan caleb.boylan at dreamhost.com
Wed Nov 9 17:08:21 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Great to see you all in Barcelona, the demo during the keynotes was
great! I think it would be great to get the playbooks and scripts into
the hand of end users that are using OpenStack clouds. There has been
talk of moving the Interop stuff into a separate repository (from the
osops-tools-contrib repository). I think this would be beneficial as
it is less confusing than having it in the same repository as other
scripts that are for operators instead of end users. What should this
repository be named and under what project should the repository
exist?

Thanks,
Caleb