[OpenStack-DefCore] [interop-challenge] Reminder for the meeting on Wednesday 11/02, 1400UTC/10AM EDT/7AM PDT

Tong Li litong01 at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 1 18:23:24 UTC 2016

Interop Challengers, congrats on the job well done at the summit, we will
continue our regular meeting on IRC Wednesday.

Here is the link for the etherpad. Please find more information on the pad.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/interop-challenge-meeting-2016-11-02

Date/Time: Wednesdays at 1400UTC/ 10A EDT / 7A PDT
Meeting at IRC channel: #openstack-meeting-cp
IRC Web link if you are not using IRC client:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=openstack-meeting-cp

Tong Li
IBM Open Technology
Building 501/B205