[OpenStack-DefCore] Some Governance Patches To Be Aware Of

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Fri May 6 19:00:57 UTC 2016

Gee, Monty said it before I got the chance to reply.

I think the TC broadcasting future direction for consumption by DefCore is great.  I think that maybe the next step to this would be to identify the types of tests needed to validate the new direction.  Either a Test Spec, or some blueprints, once the implementation details are known.  That would help DefCore folks with test engineers to start filling the holes.

--Rocky