[OpenStack-DefCore] Some Governance Patches To Be Aware Of

Mark Voelker mvoelker at vmware.com
Fri May 6 17:42:16 UTC 2016

Hi Van,

Correct: our Guidelines and our process are ultimately subject to Board approval.  For what it’s worth, TC members I’ve spoken with are well aware of that…in fact, the text of #1 actually calls out that the resolution is partly motivated by an attempt to clearly state TC future direction, which is one of our Criteria.  As you say, we can and do listen to TC input, as the collaborative nature of our work means that the TC and the projects it governs have a stake in the game too.

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker