[OpenStack-DefCore] [Security] List Users in RefStack

Daniel Mellado dmellado at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 09:06:18 UTC 2016

It also makes total sense to me.

A use should only be able to list their own organization's user and a
'superuser' should be able to see everything.

What Gema proposed sounds reasonable to me, as in ¡:

Regular user:

Full name+email+OpenID

For the regular user, maybe we'd also put the organizations as a
reminder, as it won't do any harm nor provide sensitive information, so
maybe we could just use the model

Full name+email+OpenID+Organizations

but limiting that to the user orgz.

Super user: