[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore Midcycle Notes

Mark Voelker mvoelker at vmware.com
Wed Mar 9 23:40:14 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Thank you to everyone who made the trip down to Austin (or tuned in remotely) for this week’s DefCore meetup, and special thanks to IBM for hosting us.  You can find the raw notes we took during the meeting here in the etherpad:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreSpring2016MidCycle

A few special notes:

1.) Most of the action items we handed out should be in the etherpad if you need a reminder.

2.) We kicked off scoring for the next Guideline with some very preliminary candidates.  A schedule has been added to the etherpad—please note we’ll be looking to get scoring wrapped up by the end of the month.  As you work through scoring, please post your patches up to the scoring.txt worksheet. [1]  If you’d like to look back on past scoring discussions for context, I’ve added pointers in the etherpad to some of the patches from our last round of scoring (I may have missed a few, but you can generally find them with a quick gerrit search).

3.) For those of you in timezones that will be switching to Daylight Savings Time soon, please note that our meeting will remain at 16:00 UTC, which means the meeting will fall an hour later in the workday for you.

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/defcore/tree/working_materials

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker