[OpenStack-DefCore] Midcycle Agenda, Take 2

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Tue Mar 8 14:37:22 UTC 2016

I'm running late as my plane got in at 4am. Getting breakfast ( COFFEE!!) then swinging by.
--Rocky

Sent from HUAWEI AnyOffice
From: Mark Voelker
To: Egle Sigler;
Cc: defcore-committee at lists.openstack.org;
Subject: Re: [OpenStack-DefCore] Midcycle Agenda, Take 2

Time: 2016-03-07 07:06:52
I’ve scheduled a Hangout and added it to the etherpad too:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/bWFya3ZvZWxrZXJAZ21haWwuY29t.hnqrbf9v9haq89cfdtm89sd90k

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker
OpenStack Architect