[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore Team Mascot

Catherine Cuong Diep cdiep at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 27 16:39:34 UTC 2016

The RefStack project  has submitted "a honey comb design in the logo with a
bee as the mascot " as our first choice  :-) [1].

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/refstack-mascot

Catherine

----- Forwarded by Catherine Cuong Diep/San Jose/IBM on 07/27/2016 09:33 AM
-----

From:	Gema Gomez <gema at ggomez.me>
To:	defcore-committee at lists.openstack.org
Date:	07/27/2016 02:08 AM
Subject:	Re: [OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore Team Mascot

I'd like to propose a bee. Because it is an example of cooperation and
organization and they are essential to life in this planet.

Another idea is the dog because no matter the breed they all work
together in a pack, they also form packs with humans.

Cheers,
Gema

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-July/099046.html