[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore CoChair Candidacy

Rob Hirschfeld rob at rackn.com
Fri Jan 29 19:09:49 UTC 2016

All,

I'd like to nominate Mark Voelker as co-chair.

In many ways, he's already been working as a back-up chair during meetings
so the transition would be smooth.  He's also proven to have an attention
to detail and process that is important to the role.

Rob
On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 12:00 PM Egle Sigler <egle.sigler at rackspace.com>
wrote:

> Hello DefCore,
>
> Today during our meeting we discussed the best way to run DefCore CoChair
> elections, and we are going to follow the model for PTL elections. We will
> use emails for nominations.
>
> To nominate yourself or someone else: please send an email to
> defcore-committee at lists.openstack.org mailing list starting now with
> subject “DefCore CoChair Candidacy", until February 3rd, 8 AM CST (14:00
> UTC).
> If you are nominating someone else, nominee must reply to the list
> accepting the nomination by  February 3rd, 8 AM CST (14:00 UTC). I will
> confirm each candidate, if you do not receive confirmation, let me know.
>
> Please include a brief paragraph of why you are running for DefCore
> CoChair.
>
> Who is eligible to run for CoChair and who will be able to vote:
> 1. Participants of DefCore meetings: must have participated in at least 3
> DefCore meetings in the last 6 months.
> 2. Submitters of patches to DefCore repository in the last 6 months.
>
> If you were not able to participate in today’s meeting, please review the
> notes regarding elections here:
> http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/defcore/2016/defcore.2016-01-27-16.00.html
>
> Voting for cochair will start on February 3rd, and end February 10th at 6
> AM CST (12:00 UTC). We will use Condorcet method assuming there are more
> than one nominations.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions.
>
> Thank you,
> Egle Sigler