[OpenStack-DefCore] Nominations for DefCore CoChair election are now open

Egle Sigler egle.sigler at rackspace.com
Wed Jan 27 18:00:13 UTC 2016

Hello DefCore,

Today during our meeting we discussed the best way to run DefCore CoChair elections, and we are going to follow the model for PTL elections. We will use emails for nominations.

If you are nominating someone else, nominee must reply to the list accepting the nomination by  February 3rd, 8 AM CST (14:00 UTC). I will confirm each candidate, if you do not receive confirmation, let me know.

Please include a brief paragraph of why you are running for DefCore CoChair.

Who is eligible to run for CoChair and who will be able to vote:
1. Participants of DefCore meetings: must have participated in at least 3 DefCore meetings in the last 6 months.
2. Submitters of patches to DefCore repository in the last 6 months.

If you were not able to participate in today's meeting, please review the notes regarding elections here: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/defcore/2016/defcore.2016-01-27-16.00.html

Voting for cochair will start on February 3rd, and end February 10th at 6 AM CST (12:00 UTC). We will use Condorcet method assuming there are more than one nominations.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Egle Sigler