[OpenStack-DefCore] My time ending as DefCore CoChair. DefCore mission remains essential

Egle Sigler ushnishtha at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:26:06 UTC 2016

Rob,
Thanks again for everything you have done for OpenStack and DefCore. Throughout this last year, you have been a great mentor and infinite source of knowledge when it comes to all things OpenStack. I am sure I will keep relying on your historical DefCore knowledge and well balanced perspective on OpenStack related issues!
-Egle