[OpenStack-DefCore] Interop - Guideline Rename Workstream

Cazares, Luz luz.cazares at intel.com
Fri Dec 2 18:43:36 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

As part of our rename work stream, we need a standard way to refer to the guidelines provided by this group.

As we discussed in our last meeting [1]. “DefCore Guidelines” was a very specific name pointing to the guidelines from this group... so we need something at this level with the new name (not open to interpretation).
Some ideas:

·         OpenStack Interop Guidelines

·         Interoperability Guidelines

·         Interop WG Guidelines

·         Add label “Oficial” to differentiate our guideline from any other custom interop guideline.

Please let me know your comments, concerns or any question (if any).

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/defcore/2016/defcore.2016-11-30-16.00.log.txt

Thanks, Regards
Luz Cazares