[OpenStack-DefCore] [refstack]“Internal Server Error Internal Server Error”of refstack.openstack.org

Catherine Cuong Diep cdiep at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 2 17:48:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

I just test by uploading a result set to [1] with no issue.  Are you trying
to import key or upload test result data?  If you are importing key, please
check instruction at [2]. For data uploading, could you paste the command
that you used for data upload? I wonder whether you have used a wrong URL
link for data upload.

Also, if it is possible let's have an interactive discussion on this topic
at the RefStack IRC channel (#refstack).

[1] https://refstack.openstack.org/#/
[2]
https://github.com/openstack/refstack/blob/master/doc/source/uploading_private_results.rst#generate-ssh-keys-locally

Catherine Diep