[OpenStack-DefCore] [Foundation Board] DefCore Board Report for May 17th Meeting [PLEASE READ AHEAD]

Rob Hirschfeld rob at zehicle.com
Mon May 11 21:15:44 UTC 2015

On 05/11/2015 11:40 AM, Alan Clark wrote:
> A question to clarify the wording within the Guidelines Approval; "D3. Designated sections only enforced for projects with required capabilities ".  Does that infer that there may be Designated Sections listed as required but not enforced?  Are there any within 2015.05 Guidelines?
Alan,

Good question. The intent was that projects could define designated
sections in advance of having required capabilities.   So, I think your
wording is correct but potentially confusing because of how we mean
"required."

I was reading it as the reverse of "Projects can define designated
sections in advance of their being required by DefCore."

If you can think of a clearer D3 wording, I'd be very happy to submit a
patch on your behalf.

Rob

--

Rob