[OpenStack-DefCore] reminder: meeting today (Refstack Demo, Approvals before Board)

Meyer, Jim jim.meyer at hp.com
Wed May 6 14:30:59 UTC 2015

Hi, all. Apologies for my frequent absence of late, and for an inability to make it to today's meeting. I'll break this streak next week; I tell you this so no one keels over from the shock.

I wanted to check in and see if I'm specifically needed to address the compute resize tests appeal. If so, are we able to address that next week?

--j