[OpenStack-DefCore] [OpenStack Foundation Support] Update: RE: Way to use "OpenStack Powered" mark

OpenStack Foundation Brand Management logo at openstack.org
Tue Jun 23 18:57:07 UTC 2015

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

[OpenStack Foundation Support] Update: RE: [OpenStack-DefCore] Way to use "OpenStack Powered" mark

You are registered as a cc on this help desk request and are thus receiving email notifications on all updates to the request.

Danny Carreno, Jun 23, 13:57

Ken'ichi,

Apologies for the delayed response. Egle is right. Please review the links provided and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Regards,
Danny

Danny Carreno | Ecosystem Account Manager
m: 210.995.6742 | s: danny.carreno1

Ken'ichi Ohmichi, Jun 12, 10:44

Hi Egle Sigler,

Thank you for your replying,

> Hello Ken'ichi Ohmichi,
>
> I think to use OpenStack logo/trademark for commercial purposes you have to
> have a signed agreement with the OpenStack Foundation. I would suggest you
> contact them directly.
>
> Here is the branding guide: http://www.openstack.org/brand/
> Interop website: http://www.openstack.org/brand/interop/
>
> To view a list of companies

I see.
I will try contacting them.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi

Egle Sigler, Jun 11, 10:39

Hello Ken'ichi Ohmichi,
I think to use OpenStack logo/trademark for commercial purposes you have to have a signed agreement with the OpenStack Foundation. I would suggest you contact them directly.
Here is the branding guide: http://www.openstack.org/brand/Interop website: http://www.openstack.org/brand/interop/
To view a list of companies
Thank you,Egle

> Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 17:57:07 +0900
> From: ken1ohmichi at gmail.com
> To: defcore-committee at lists.openstack.org; masayuki.igawa at gmail.com
> Subject: [OpenStack-DefCore] Way to use "OpenStack Powered" mark
>
> Hi,
>
> I have a question about the way to use "OpenStack Powered" mark.
> Maybe this question is stupid, and sorry if so.
>
> According to https://www.openstack.org/news/view/59/two-milestones-mark-the-beginning-of-the-openstack-interoperability-era
> , 14 companies have already gotten the mark by passing the
> interoperability testing.
> Our company will provide system integration services for building
> private cloud environments for customers.
> These clouds will be based on OpenStack distributions which have
> already gotten the mark.
> In this situation, can we use "OpenStack powered" mark when
> advertising our integration services?
> Or do we need to pass the interoperability testing by ourselves?
>
> Thanks
> Ken'ichi Ohmichi

This email is a service from OpenStack Foundation Support.

[C1Z9-VD5G]