[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore capabilities meeting

Van Lindberg van.lindberg at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Jan 28 17:21:28 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Per the doodle, Wednesdays at 1PM Central (11am Pacific) are the most-available times for meetings to move the DefCore capabilities work forward.

I have made a copy of Troy Toman’s worksheet used for Havana. We will be updating this for Icehouse:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ags6GY_6T6qqdDBFOUNfdGs1VF85NmU3WjZXeFd3bGc&usp=sharing

Anyone with that link has the ability to edit.

A calendar invitation will also be sent to this list with call-in information.

Thanks,
Van

____________________________
Van Lindberg
VP and Associate General Counsel
van.lindberg at rackspace.com
m: 214.364.7985

From: Van Lindberg <van.lindberg at rackspace.com<mailto:van.lindberg at rackspace.com>>
Date: Friday, January 16, 2015 at 9:52 AM
To: Rochelle Grober <rochelle.grober at huawei.com<mailto:rochelle.grober at huawei.com>>, Rob Hirschfeld <rob at zehicle.com<mailto:rob at zehicle.com>>, "defcore-committee at lists.openstack.org<mailto:defcore-committee at lists.openstack.org>" <defcore-committee at lists.openstack.org<mailto:defcore-committee at lists.openstack.org>>, Christopher MacGown <chris at pistoncloud.com<mailto:chris at pistoncloud.com>>, Adrian Otto <adrian.otto at rackspace.com<mailto:adrian.otto at rackspace.com>>, Justin Shepherd <jshepher at rackspace.com<mailto:jshepher at rackspace.com>>
Subject: DefCore capabilities meeting

Hello everyone,

As discussed a week or so ago, we need to start having meetings about the capabilities mapping for Icehouse and Juno. This subcommittee will take the Havana capabilities Googlesheet as a starting point and look to create updated sheets for the next two releases using the same scoring methodology.

Anyone is invited to participate.

Doodle poll to find a good time: http://doodle.com/akzdbqsbw6dy9fyk

Note that although this poll is for next week only, we will be using this time on a weekly or bi-weekly basis as needed.

Thanks,
Van