[OpenStack-DefCore] Draft 2015.03 Spec

Justin Shepherd jshepher at rackspace.com
Sat Feb 28 05:11:37 UTC 2015

Had two questions about two of the tests under the compute-servers capability.

The following test is listed, however this feature is not implemented for most hypervisors. And per developer documentation is "not considered mandatory for drivers to support":

“tempest.api.compute.servers.test_server_actions.ServerActionsTestJSON.test_change_server_password"
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/nova/support-matrix.html#operation_set_admin_password

-----

The following test is listed, however this feature is skipped when neutron is being used:

"tempest.api.compute.servers.test_list_server_filters.ListServerFiltersTestJSON.test_list_servers_filtered_by_ip_regex"
https://github.com/openstack/tempest/blob/master/tempest/api/compute/servers/test_list_server_filters.py#L297-L313
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1182883

—shep