[OpenStack-DefCore] Rally in a Containter : A reference implementation similar to TCup

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Fri Feb 27 22:29:32 UTC 2015

Hi!

That's pretty cool, and I'd love to see it just in general.

HOWEVER - I do want to make sure I say something to be really clear.

We have kind of a lot of automation already existing to handle tasks
like "run tempest" or "run rally" We have a giant farm of servers ready
to go that do such tasks between 10k and 20k times a day.

It may be that not taking advantage of that is necessary, that there are
requirements that I don't know about, etc. But I would be remiss if I
did not point out its existence

Monty