[OpenStack-DefCore] Trying to explain Guidelines... here's what I'm thinking [feedback welcome]

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 21:38:48 UTC 2015

Hi Carol,

I agree with the concern but I think (I didn't attend the F2F) some of this may be driven by the fact that we don't necessarily have a concrete definition of what a release may look like in the future.

If the releases (due to project structure reform) end up having a cadence with a usual group of components then I could see aligning with releases but I think some of that is TBD at this point, therefore this seems like a safe bet.

Thanks,
Shamail