[OpenStack-DefCore] Draft 2015.03 Spec

Van Lindberg van.lindberg at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Feb 26 19:39:36 UTC 2015

Hi John,

I have been looking at ways to expand the test suite too, and I am glad to see these. I would suggest that we adopt the same sort of process that we are proposing for the capabilities themselves:

- Spec release N would include new "advisory" tests
- Spec release N+1 would include the tests as "mandatory" unless there was some problem identified.

I'm also a little worried about the overloading of tempest and wanting to make the tools slightly more standalone.

What do you think?

- Van