[OpenStack-DefCore] Draft 2015.03 Spec

Vince Brunssen brunssen at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 26 15:32:01 UTC 2015

+1

Regards,

Vince Brunssen
Manager, OpenStack Community Development
IBM Software Group, Open Technology & Cloud Performance

   Phone: 1-512-286-5487 | Mobile: 1-512-773-3435                                      IBM
   E-mail: brunssen at us.ibm.com
   Find me on: Twitter: https://twitter.com/vbrunssen                      11501 Burnet Rd
   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vince.brunssen                 Austin, TX 78758-3400
   LinkedIn:                                                                 United States
   http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vince-brunssen/6/627/2aa/