[OpenStack-DefCore] Draft 2015.03 Spec

Van Lindberg van.lindberg at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Feb 25 19:51:04 UTC 2015

Hello all

Per the discussion today and at the face to face meeting last week, we have the following draft 2015.03 spec for comments and approval:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/defcore-draft-spec-2015.03

Notes:
- There are two advisory sections: auth-token (which we created a placeholder for) and compute-servers-metadata (which didn't exist in havanacore, but was in icehousecore). Because the point of this doc is "havanacore - anything possibly troublesome," we suggested moving compute-servers-metadata to advisory for action in 2015.04.
- This is .rst formatted and designed for human consumption. There is a linked (and also authoritative) .json file for machine consumption.
- The .json file (draft in gdoc for easy multi-editing right now) has everything that is not mandatory or advisory removed.
- We updated the versioning of the .json file (to 1.1), removed "status" from the top-level, and added "advisory" flags for those two items that were advisory. We also updated "core" to false for the two advisory items.
- We need designated sections for keystone.

Thanks,
Van