[OpenStack-DefCore] Technical governance changes that may impact DefCore processes

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Feb 13 12:46:43 UTC 2015

Rochelle Grober wrote:
> Thanks for the clarifications, Thierry!  Not being totally involved and following only parts leads to my getting some foggy results, especially trying to find wikis and other related docs through not great search tools.  Hopes this makes things clearer for the DefCore team.  It might also lead to another blog post and/or more words tiring these altogether on a wiki or doc for the various communities.  I try to keep up, but those at the center seldom realize how much context needs to be added for those only seeing the final decisions.
>
> Again,thanks for the clarifications and corrections and hope this helps those reading Defcore ML

Yes, I can totally understand that what sounds obvious to me (since I'm
so deep into it) is not that obvious to everyone else. Which is why
communication is key, and I try to correct misunderstandings when I see
them :)

Watch out for the next Technical Committee update blogpost (coming soon
on openstack.org/blog), which should summarize the current situation
even better.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)