[OpenStack-DefCore] Feedback on DefCore Process document

Rob Hirschfeld rob at rackn.com
Thu Feb 12 17:07:46 UTC 2015

Thanks.  There are places where the document pre-dates discussions where
we changed direction.

I think how capabilities will be maintained and formed over time is a
key aspect of the discussion around the DefCore process.  Ideally, all
stakeholders would have a voice (e.g: users, ecosystem clients and
operators).  There are a lot of ways to maintain the mapping of
capabilities to tests.  One thing to think about is how to we handle if
"tests" expand beyond Tempest.

--

Rob

I am in CENTRAL (-6) time