[OpenStack-DefCore] Coordinating DefCore Talks For Vancouver

sean roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 22:41:58 UTC 2015

It has been done. As a starting point, I added the board members that have
attended committee meetings so far. I don't have Egle Sigler's email to add
her as a speaker as well.
https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2015/call-for-speakers/TalkDetails/3707

Check out and update the abstract as needed.

~sean