[OpenStack-DefCore] Coordinating DefCore Talks For Vancouver

Mark Voelker mvoelker at vmware.com
Thu Feb 5 03:26:57 UTC 2015

DefCore Folks,

At today’s DefCoreScale.3 meeting, the matter of discussing DefCore at the Vancouver design summit was brought up.  It sounds like we may have multiple folks interested in submitting talks and/or panels about DefCore and RefStack.  Rather than have a lot of folks submitting overlapping talks, we’d like to try to do a little coordination beforehand.  If you’re planning to submit a DefCore/RefStack talk, please make a note of it it here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreScale.3

If you’re looking for other DefCore folks to join your talk/panel, please note that as well.

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker
OpenStack Architect