[OpenStack-DefCore] Scale.10B Consensus Items Posted for Review

Egle Sigler ushnishtha at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 03:03:39 UTC 2015

Thank you Mark for submitting the changes!
We had a great meeting today with lots of discussion, thanks everyone for your time and input. Please review Mark's changes, if there are no additional feedback on them, we will merge them tomorrow after our regularly scheduled meeting at 9 AM PST/ 11 AM CST.
Thank you,
Egle