[OpenStack-DefCore] progress - met w/ Foundation

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Sat Sep 27 11:09:50 UTC 2014

To clarify, Mark Collier.  We have a lot of Marks working on marks.

From: Hirschfeld, Rob
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2014 12:20 AM
To: Defcore-committee at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [OpenStack-DefCore] progress - met w/ Foundation

DefCore,

Since we're time sensitive, I wanted to let you know that I had a working session with the Foundation staff Friday.  Alan and Troy also participated.

We laid out a some options that Mark will review on the list next week.  I think it was a very positive and productive discussion.  I'm optimistic that we have some good suggestions that will address the concerns raised by the Board.

Also, I'd like to thank those of you who reached out 1x1 after the last Board meeting.

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone