[OpenStack-DefCore] The follow-on ML thread from Monty's reorg post

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Wed Sep 24 03:01:09 UTC 2014

> From: Rochelle.RochelleGrober [mailto:rochelle.grober at huawei.com]
> This reinforces the mark as three sets:
> * Distro mark
> * Certified - (DefCore defined 12 areas of maturity and reach) of any OpenStack project
> * Foundational - (Powered by - or Layer 1 in the discussion)

Where does Swift (which seems to be our wedge) fit into those marks?  I thought it was not included in layer 1.

Also, does Certified includes designated sections?  Are we ready for API only validation?