[OpenStack-DefCore] Updated Bylaws

Radcliffe, Mark Mark.Radcliffe at dlapiper.com
Wed Sep 17 15:21:30 UTC 2014

We have been focused on getting the actual language of the modifications finalized and wanted to ensure that the Board and the Legal Affairs Committee could review all of the proposed revisions. We have made no decisions on how we will present them to the membership.  I am fine with splitting up the changes into different groups and I will make that recommendation to the Board.

By the way, we have communicated with the Technical Committee and they want the ATC qualifications to apply to contributions to the OpenStack Project (not the Integrated Release).  We will make that change.