[OpenStack-DefCore] Results from Community Meetings > discussion/+1 about reconsidering Havana Swift as a core capability

Rochelle.RochelleGrober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Fri Sep 12 19:11:33 UTC 2014

Reviewing the havanacore  capabilities file in Stackforge, the capabilities that may not have matching code designated are:

Objectstore-container
Objectstore-object

There are no keystone capabilities in the current set of core capabilities.  There are auth api capabilities, but those are all within the scope of nova.